Публикация основных нововведений и обсуждение интернет-ресурса

14.05.2015, 20:53

Только лучшие хиты отечественной музыкалки 80-90х годов онлайн каждый день и без перерыва на рекламу :sound: .
Лучшее радио, лучшая атмосфера, лучшая реализация.

Кино, На-на, Любе, Технология, 9-й район, Алла Пугачева, Ирина Аллегрова и прочие популярные и любимые исполнители ждут вас! :dance: :yeah:

Включить радио просто - нажмите на логотип радио под шапкой форума.
Изображение

АНИМАЦИЯ - КАК ЖЕ ВКЛЮЧИТЬ РАДИО?!
Изображение
Аватара
Denka
CRMP.SU Admin

CRMP.SU Admin

30.07.2015, 10:46

Изменился репертуар песен. Больше редких и классных песен добавилось в плейлист.
БЕЗ РЕКЛАМЫ И ПАУЗ.

Каждый имеет возможность предложить свою песню, которую затем мы добавим в плейлист нашего "РАДИО РЕТРО".
Отписываемся в теме.
Аватара
Denka
CRMP.SU Admin

CRMP.SU Admin

Вчера, 06:17

Круг бронзовый, пруток
Круг бронзовый, пруток
DanielNulge
Ефрейтор

Ефрейтор

Вчера, 19:50

Ссылка видна только ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАННЫМ или ВОШЕДШИМ пользователям!

>>>Ссылка видна только ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАННЫМ или ВОШЕДШИМ пользователям!

Why did Jane Fonda really divorce Ted Turner. Divorce Saloon Blog. Each girlfriend gets one week a month with him. CNN Founder Ted Turner attends the Gorby. Gala at the Royal Albert Hall on March.
What is it like for an Indian guy to marry a white girl and get her. Quora I ve seen a lot of Indian guys, like my brother, who started dating an American girl. He was very serious about her. He married her. They have two kids today.
Travis Stork, M. D. Travis. Stork. MDTwitter. Former. Bachelorand. Doctorsstar Travis Lane Stork is not married. Read on for the details on his ex wife Dr. Charlotte Brown and his dating
Whoopi Goldberg Has. Boned So Many People. Since She Dated Ted. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they re all men that Whoopi Goldberg has either dated or canoodled with.
Introduction Agencies in Birmingham. Reviews. Yell Find Introduction Agencies in Birmingham on Yell. Get user. Search for Introduction Agencies near you. Shortlist More info for Birmingham Dating Services. F.
tao of dating free ebooks books on dating for guys. Somerset County. The Tao of Dating. The Sm Ebook Read NOW PDF EPUB KINDLEtao of dating ali binazir pdf,the tao of dating free pdf,the tao of dating pdf download,the tao
Monopoly Vintage Board and Traditional Gamese. Bay Shop from the world s largest selection and best deals for Monopoly Vintage Board Games. Shop with confidence on e. Bay
RusselTig
Ефрейтор

Ефрейтор

Вчера, 19:53

Dating a Widower with Kids. We. Have. Kids I ve just started dating a wonderful man who was widowed two years ago yr relationship. We are both mid s, and I have a child. I m
FAQ Once. The only dating app that brings you handpicked quality matches every day.
People interested in ssbbw. Plenty of Fish Generally, women are considered SSBBW who weigh lbs or more, but anyone of any size is welcome to place an ad. Note. This is a singles site, not a
Then you have come to the only free sugar mummy dating site where you can.. I m young black male looking for SUSERS MAMA WHATSAPPM ME HERE
Mega. Mates is the fun, fast, easy way to meet local singles Mega. Mates is the fun, fast, easy way to meet local singles. Thousands of men and women trust us each day to help them make friends, find a date, or have a
Online Dating. Meet People Online at Canoodleis the best dating website ever. We encourage people to meet according to their interests, flirt and chat online.
Worcester Lesbian. Bi Speed Dating. Bull Mansion. Little Gay Book Dating Agency in Worcester. Singles Club in Worcester. RSVP is probably the number one for dating single professionals in Worcester, and further afield
The best online dating sites when you re over Roam New Roads Meet great people and find like minded love when you sign up for Over. Dating. Overdating sites aren t in short supply, so it s important to find the one thatstay active in your search for love because it s all too easy to rely on being set
Great Usernames are Usually Puns or Plays on Words. Online Dating. If you aren t getting as many matches on your online dating app as you d like, you might be able to blame your parents. In a study from online
Single Women in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Free Dating Meet thousands of beautiful single women online seeking men for dating, love, marriage in Ireland.
RusselTig
Ефрейтор

Ефрейтор

Вчера, 20:01

Telemates Cleveland, OH Dating Services. Map. Quest Mega. Mates is the fun, fast, easy way to meet local singles. Thousands of men and women trust us each day to help them make friends, find a date, or have a
Totally Free Dating Personals. Search the singles online now at. Free Dating Sites Without Email Address, No Registration, No Sign Up Needed. Join Totally Free Online Dating and Chatting Website For Singles.
Our. Review Shows Why They Use. Dating Critic The Dating Cop exposes bad dating sites and highlights which sites have real members and are worth joining.
Lesbian dating Malaysia Malaysia lesbian dating and matchmaking service for Malaysia lesbian singles and personals. Find your love in Malaysia now.
Dating Wedgwoodhelp with date markse. Bay Dating Wedgwoodhelp with date marks. markymoolease Note. If the ware hasamp. COin the mark or stamp then it does not belong to Josiah Wedgwood but to Wedgwoodamp. Co. The letter. A list of Wedgwood Jasper Ware colours.
Single Parent Dating from Single With Kids. Single with Kids Made transition dating again very easy caring and willing to accept the notion. Beautiful black women dating websites also international.
RusselTig
Ефрейтор

Ефрейтор

Вчера, 20:05

Love Online. The Top Dating Sites for Millennials. This week marks the biggest online dating week of the yearcombined with the biggest divorce week of the year. Whether it s a failed
I like to think of myself as unique because hey arent we all and thats what. The leading free online dating site http www. suggests that, If youafterwards is not for me I m afraid, though I can t say I haven t tried it
Who is juanita jordan dating blog da. Micheal jordans ex wife with a. September. December divorced children. He married Juanita Vanoy in September , and they have two sons, Jeffrey Michael and
Igniter group dating. Guardian soulmates speed dating Igniter group dating. Latin dating australia. Tagged Online Dating Site Learn the best places to locate single women Every guy knows how to find a girl at the bar,
Men. Web Dating Violence Against Men. Assault, Sexual Coercion for more than a third of intimate partner violence against males percent. vii. TEEN DATING VIOLENCE.. of male high school students report being
Smart And Single. Dating Personals for i. OSFree download andregarding refusal stop and free dating personals for men who share this kind love and the perfect. Money provide access to a range of venues such as
Charlotte Dating Site, Charlotte Personals, Charlotte Singles. Free. Begin your search for love today. Browse through online profiles of attractive Charlotte singles and begin the exciting adventure of dating in Charlotte, NC.
What are the truly free sites. Free Dating, Singles and Personalshttp. Looking for the best free online dating site and trying to decide between
RusselTig
Ефрейтор

Ефрейтор

Вернуться в Новости и обсуждения сайта